Timber Ridge is a centrally located community within the beautiful Columbia Valley situated in Windermere, British Columbia.
Timber Ridge Phase One development started in 1976, with the completion of Phase Three in the mid 1980’s. This privately owned community consists of approximately 329 properties, all individually owned and cared for, with common areas managed and maintained under the umbrella of the Timber Ridge Property Owners Association.
Each property receives exclusive owner privileges including:
- private beach and park area (gated access)
- marina with seasonal, daily and weekly leasing/rental opportunities
- kayak and canoe storage area
- off-leash dog beach
- beach volleyball court
- tennis / basketball / pickle ball courts
- open-space playing fields
- walking/biking trails
- winter and summer community events
This website was created to serve as an information resource to its members and to those seeking information regarding Timber Ridge and the local community.
Member Golf Tournament